We teamed up with Valeria from The Well Nest to provide you with the recipe for these beautiful Lamington Bliss Balls. The Well Nest is a hub for all things tasty, healthy, sustainable and aspirational - and like us, Valeria has a very special dream journey that began with a love for nourishing her body. These scrumptious bliss balls are made even better with the addition of our Deep Sleep Supplement Powder - making them the perfect before-bedtime treat!
Makes 20 balls | Prep time: 15 minutes | 30 minutes refrigeration
Base1 cup macadamias
1 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup almond meal
2 tbsp raw honey*
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
Coating1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup cacao powder
1 tbsp raw honey*
desiccated coconut for coating
- Add all ball ingredients to food processor and blend until a crumbly fine mixture.
- Roll into 20 cent size balls and place on a tray with baking paper.
- Pop into the freezer and let harden for 20 minutes.
- In the mean time make up the chocolate coating by heating the coconut oil in a saucepan on low heat until melted.*
- Whisk in the honey to the coconut oil until dissolved, then stir in the cacao until well combined.
- Once balls are set, coat them in the chocolate mixture, roll in shredded coconut and place back on the tray to go back into the freezer to harden.
- After 10 minutes, bliss balls will be ready to serve.
- You can store these in the fridge for 2 weeks or in the freezer for 6 months.