The Goodnight Co. is a privately owned business, and through innovation and dedication to support better health through better sleep, has grown to become Australia's leading Sleep and Wellness company.
Role: Marketing & Social Media Intern
Reporting to the Marketing Coordinator, this internship is perfect for a passionate, creative and collaborative Marketing student to gain real world experience in the industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Marketing support and execution of initiatives for The Goodnight Co.
- Attend meetings with the team
- Access to The Goodnight Co.’s networking and marketing calendar
- Monitor follow-up on marketing initiatives for The Goodnight Co.
- Assist the team to support and edit across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest
- Learn about how to adopt a brand’s visual identity and tone of voice across all communications and platforms
- Learn to create strategy for monthly campaigns
- Develop existing writing skills
- Develop existing design skills with an opportunity to learn from team members and contribute to graphic design content
- Compiling user-generated content and influencer content and creating original content for use on social media platforms
- Assist with influencer outreach
- Contribution to our podcast strategy - outreach, ideas, execution
- Knowledge of marketing functions in an organisation
- Strong communication skills and a creative eye
- Must be a 3rd year student
- Understands marketing for social media platforms
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- A background in design is useful for this placement however is not required
- 10-16 hours per week, 2 days a week (flexible with your other commitments)
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org