The Goodnight Co. is a privately owned business, and through innovation and dedication to support better health through better sleep, has grown to become Australia's leading Sleep and Wellness company.
Role: Ecommerce Warehouse Assistant
An exciting opportunity is available for a passionate individual to join The Goodnight Co’s team. We are expanding our operations and require an e-Commerce Warehouse Assistant to support our growing business.
About the role
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for accurate and efficient processing of all orders, packing of all incoming stock, ensuring stock is consolidated in the warehouse, and maintaining a tidy and organised warehouse environment. A high level of administration and attention to detail is required.
Full training and support is provided for this role and would suit a candidate with strong organisational skills, looking to join a supportive and fun team environment.
It is a casual position, based in Fortitude Valley.
In this hands-on role, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Order management and dispatch
- Picking and packing of orders
- Manage all inventory & warehousing logistics, including stock take, stock allocation,
- stock control
- Receiving, checking, recording, organising and storing stock as it is received
- Adapting to new software and systems
- Maintaining the warehouse to a high standard ensuring a safe and clean environment
Skills and experience:
- The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Previous warehouse or inventory management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good use of initiative
- Ability to deliver to deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Strong data entry experience with fast and accurate typing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated accuracy and a high attention to detail
- High level administration skills
- Proven process improvement skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Shopify is highly regarded
What We Can Offer You:
- Immediate Start
- Exciting role within the e-Commerce industry
- A collaborative and fun start-up culture and team
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.