THURSDAY 5TH - SUNDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER
SPRINGFIELD FARM, BOWRAL
Only two rooms remaining
As acknowledged by the Australian Government’s recent sleep inquiry, sleep needs to be made a priority and treated with the same importance as fitness and nutrition when it comes to the health of Australians. Hosted by resident Naturopath, Jen Cox, this intimate weekend hones in on a combination of wellness and sleep education.
ON THE AGENDA
- Welcome Ceremony
- Ritual Introduction & Guided Meditation
- Prioritising Sleep
- Sleep & Lifestyle
- Sleep & Your Food
- Journalling Workshop
- Guided Meditations
- Vinyasa Flow & Yin Yoga Sessions
- ...and deep sleep
- Workshops and talks facilitated our expert Naturopath & Co-Founders
- Three nights accommodation at Springfield Farm in Bowral
- Sleep Retreat Kit valued at over $200, tailored to your sleeping concerns
- Eight nourishing meals and snacks (3 x dinners, 2 x lunches, 2 x breakfasts, 1 x brunch)
- Yoga and Meditation Class
- Access to Springfield Farm facilities, including their swimming pool and library.
|Standard Single||2 single beds, shared bathroom||$1,900|
|Premium Single 1 / SOLD OUT||1 double bed, private bathroom||$2,200|
|Premium Single 2||1 double bed, shared bathroom, short walk from workshop room||$2,200|
|Premium Single 3 / SOLD OUT||1 double bed, private bathroom||$2,200|
|Standard Twin / SOLD OUT||2 single beds, shared bathroom, short walk from workshop room||
$1,800 per person
|Premium Twin / SOLD OUT||2 double beds, private bathroom||
$2,100 per person
Looking for a unique room arrangement? Would you like to speak with a representative? Please email our customer support team for further assistance at email@example.com or here.
Find out more here.