Writing in a journal before bed can help you to resolve your worries or concerns and assist in more quality sleep. Studies from the Journal of Experimental Psychology suggest writing in a journal before bed can help to prepare your mind and body for a peaceful, restorative sleep. So, here are our top three ways journaling before bed can help prepare you for much-needed rest:
1. Calm an anxious or worrying mind by brainstorming all thoughts and tomorrow's to-do list.
2. Create a sense of calm and happiness by reflecting on three things you're grateful for today.
3. Journaling can also help us recognise habits - for example, you might find a link between your evening glass of wine and a midnight wake up, or that sleeping in a cooler room improves your quality of sleep.
To enhance your journalling experience, each Journal Kit also includes a beautifully weighted Black Metal Pen, a Roll On of your choice and a different precious Crystal tumble in each Kit.
Each Journal Kit includes:
- Black leather-like Journal with plain lined pages
- Gold embossed
- Black metal ballpoint pen
- Essential Roll On of your choice - Good Morning, Calm or Goodnight
- Crystal tumble (various)
- Hardcover box (28cm x 24cm x 5.5cm)
Find out more about Journaling in The Journal - A Guide to Journaling