10 Steps / 10 Days: Your Guide to Sleep Well, Be Well
- Clear, approachable and educational
- Outlines simple and achievable tips to begin implementing each day
- Includes yoga sequence from a leading movement expert
- 12 delicious and nutritionally balanced recipes, including Sleep Curry and Bedtime Bliss Balls
This eBook is the ultimate guide for those who need to reclaim their sleep and improve their quality of life.
Poor sleep is recognised as a global epidemic with serious health risks. In Australia alone, close to half of us are sleep deprived. That’s 7.4 million Australians and counting.
Sleep is a fundamental human need, deserving of the same attention as nutrition and fitness. What’s more, on the back of five years’ research and deep-dive surveys involving hundreds of Australians, we know quality sleep is the ultimate foundation to boosting health and wellness. It’s the reason we spend our waking hours curating innovative, evidence-based sleep health products and programs. We’re on a mission to help you create better days, through better sleep.
The Goodnight Co. is your sleep and wellness partner in good times and bad. An important catalyst behind this guide lies in the fact that quality sleep is essential to boosting immunity. At time of writing, the world faces unprecedented uncertainty and anxiety anchored to coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on global health and economic wellbeing. This and other crises that impact our lives (often with little or no warning), only compound on the global epidemic of poor sleep. Bottom line: sleep deprivation makes everyone more susceptible to illness; affecting both physical and mental wellbeing.
We hope this 10 Steps / 10 Days Guide to Sleep Well, Be Well informs, motivates and inspires you to reclaim your best life possible. We guarantee two things:
1. You’re not alone if you’re struggling to get enough quality sleep, particularly in uncertain times.
2. Quality sleep is within your control.